Doing some more crying in the rain

Wednesday, November 28, 2007


I guess it will never stop raining again. Good, I hope I can always hide near the building and ruin my hair in the rain, but let all bad out.
I've-got-my-pride-and-I-know-I-could-hide-all-my -sorrow-and-pain.

The real bitch about being down, is that you know you'll be up eventually, and even being aware of that can't just get up and move on. I mean, I can't. There's always someone to criticize me about it. So I just decided stop speaking - for God knows how long. No sound, but the strictly necessary, will come out from this weird crooked mouth of mine.

I remebered these people that like to judge everything others do. I think I'm just too dumb for this life-business, don't know how to hide feelings, play THE game (I don't even know what the heck people are refering to when they mention it). It's simple as that: If I'm happy, I smile. If I'm sad, I cry, I mean what I say and only say someting if I mean it. See nothing wrong with that - which is exactly what goes wrong with me. I see nothing unusual. Anyway, I do get tired of myself as well, so why shouldn't others?

Tonight all I wanted was wine, see snow outside, a huge chocolate bar and Daniel Brühl (What's taking him so long anyway?).

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket Blogger Templates